Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Past Is Past

Yesterday night, I was thinking about you again. It has been two more years since the last phone call I made. This post might be prohibited to publish out, as everything is changed. But I am really tired of crying late at the night, tired of feeling sorry, tired over lost love and good time. Every time look at our picture, one by one the tears dropped, wipe away and pretending that I am not crying by saying I am just feeling tired because of the boring lecture class. I hide it deep inside my heart and never let others know, or I should say, I have no the right to say anymore. .
I was the one made thing wrong, or it maybe doesn't wrong at all, because you had found your true love now...I should happy with it. I am just nothing to you now. What I can do is just bless you, a sincerely blessing..Part of loving is learning to let go, that's what you had taught me.
They always say forget the past, put it behide you, live in the present and look for the future. What's done is done and it is over now. So they tell me. But how can I live in a life without a past?My pass, my memories are what made me. How could I forget them? There is regret, there is remorse. How can I forgive myself?
They said it's just a matter of time.
" Time heals all the wounds. Forgiveness is not a long lasting experience. It's a turning point in life, after all the experience does not cause you pain any more."
I think what I need now is Time.
I only can wait until the day when it will not matter to me anymore.
The day it will happen that I will forgive myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment